Today Top Current Affairs 09 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 09 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 09 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 09 July 2020.
1. 4th edition of the Ministerial on Climate Action
- The Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Shri Prakash Javadekar ji became the part of 4th edition of international meeting. the meeting took place on 7th July 2020. European Union (EU), China and Canada headed the meet.
About UNFCCC –
Secretariat – Bonn, Germany
Executive Secretary– Patricia Espinosa
2. A Partnership between USAID and MNRE for Developing Clean Energy
- The US Agency for Development (USAID) has bacome Partners with South Asia Group for Energy (SAGE) and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE). this Partnership aims to boost US-India collaboration for clean energy development.
About USAID –
Founder: John F. Kennedy
Founded: 3 November 1961
About Ministry of New and Renewable Energy –
Headquarters: New Delhi
Minister of State: Raj Kumar Singh
3. NM1 Yotta Data Centre in Maharashtra
- The Maharashtra’s Chief Minister Shri Uddhav Thackeray ji has inaugurated World’s 2nd Largest and Asia’s Largest Data Center, NM1 with Ravi Shankar Prasad. NM1 is 2nd Largest and Largest Data Center of Asia region in the world.
Founder and Chairman– Niranjan Hiranandani
Group CEO– Darshan Hiranandani
CEO and Managing Partner (Yotta)– Sunil Gupta
Head Office– Mumbai
About Maharashtra –
Capital – Mumbai
Governor – Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Chief Minister – Uddhav Thackeray (SS)
Deputy Chief Minister – Ajit Pawar (NCP)
State Language – Marathi
State Mammal – Indian giant squirrel
State Bird – Yellow-footed green pigeon
State Insect – Blue Mormon
State Flower – Jarul
State Tree – Mango Tree
4. Bharat Dynamics ltd signed LAToT of Akash Missile Weapon System with DRDO
- Bharat Dynamics Limited(BDL) has recently signed Licence Agreement and Transfer of Technology (LAToT) with Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) for Akash Missile Weapon System of Indian Army Variant.
- DRDL’s Director Shri Dr. Dasharath Ram and P Radha Krishna, Production Director of BDLsigned this agreement.
About Bharat Dynamics Limited(BDL) –
Headquarters – Hyderabad
Chairman and Managing Director– Siddharth Mishra
Founder – India
Founded – 1970
About Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) –
Headquarters – New Delhi
Motto – बलस्य मूलं विज्ञानम्
Founded – 1958
5. Sri Lanka and Maldives are ahead of 2023 target to eliminate Rubella and measles
- As per World Health Organisation’s (WHO), Maldives and Sri Lanka have proved themselves in the terms of eliminate both measles and rubella that they will achieve beyond their 2023 target.
6. Germany as First Major Economy who Phases out of Coal, Nuclear Power
- Germany country has been as first industrialized country who has phased out of both coal and nuclear energy. the German parliament has passed a bill that aims to shut down the coal fired power plant by the year 2038. and will provide almost 45 billion USD (40 billion Euro) for the affected regions in the country.
About Germany –
President– Frank-Walter Steinmeier
National language – German
Minister of Environment– Svenja Schulze
7. Karur Vysya Bank partners with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance for Bancassurance
- India’s Scheduled Commercial Bank, Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has announced to make partnerships with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance for bancassurance which is known as selling of life assurances and other insurance products and services by banks.
About Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) –
Founded – 1916
CEO – P. R. Seshadri, K Venkataraman
Founders – M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar, Athi Krishna Chettiar
8. AIIB Released 1st Tranche of USD 50 mn to L&T Infrastructure Finance for Renewable Energy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB) has issued first tranche offirst tranche of USD 50 million to L&T Infrastructure Finance Ltd(LTIF). this amount will be used for fund renewable Energy Projects.
- AIIB approved USD 100 million External Commercial Borrowing (ECB) loan.
ABout AIIB –
President – Jin Liqun
Business and Economy
9. To Provide Digital Skills to Indian Youth, NSDC comes with Microsoft India
- The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has made a partnerships with Microsoft India Private Limited in order to enhance the digital skills of the country’s youth. Under this partnership, over one lakh youth will be given Digital Skills in the upcoming one year.
10. Sukhbir Singh as Brand Ambassador of Luxury Ride
- Luxury Ride signs singer Sukhbir Singh as its new brand ambassador. Sukhbir Singh will be seen in marketing campaign of Luxury Ride.
ABout AIIB –
President – Jin Liqun
Science and Technology
11. Mylab Discovery Solutions introduces ‘Compact XL’
- Mylab Discovery Solutions has introduced ‘Compact XL’. it is India’s first machine that will be used to automate the manual processes of molecular diagnostic tests such as RT-PCR test for COVID-19 Virus.
- The machine is a cartridge-based machine and capable to test about 32 samples per hour. each and every component of machine is made in India. machine will be useful in reducing manual error and human efforts.
12. Formula One Season-Opening Austrian Grand Prix to Valtteri Bottas
- The Finnland driver Valtteri Bottas has won Formula One (F1) season-opening Austrian Grand Prix (GP) with his partner Mercedes. he defeated Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton.
13. Andhra Pradesh State celebrates Rythu Dinotsavam (Farmer’s Day) on Birth Anniversary of YS Rajasekhara Reddy
- On 8th July, Andhra Pradesh state made celebrations of Rythu Dinotsavam (Farmer’s Day). it also marks 71st birth anniversary of YS Rajasekhara Reddy, 14th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. In the last year, Ruthu Dinotsavam(Farmer’s Day) was celebrated first time.
About Andhra Pradesh:
Chief Minister– YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Governor– Biswa Bhusan Harichandan
State Dance – Kuchipudi
State Mammal – Blackbuck
State Bird – Parrot
State Fish – Korrameenu
State Flower – Jasmine
State Fruit – Mango
State Tree – Neem
State Sport – Kabaddi
Social Ours Platforms-