Today Top Current Affairs 06 July 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 06 July 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 06 July 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 06 July 2020.
1. In order to provide crop loan, Odisha launches ‘Balaram Yojana’
- The state government of Odisha has commenced a new Scheme named as Balaram. it aims to provide crop loans to landless farmers. the landless cultivators will be able to get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).
About ‘Balaram Yojana’:
- The Govt plans to provide farm loans to almost 7 lakh landless farmers in the upcoming two years.
- the Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) is going to implement Balaram Yojana at the state level and on the other hand, Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will implement Balaram Yojana at the district level.
- To get the target, The State govt will spend 1040 crore rupees.
About Odisha –
Governor: Ganeshi Lal
Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
2. To develop solar and thermal power assets, Coal India joins with NLC
- Coal India Ltd has shaked hands with NLC India Ltd in order to develop solar and thermal power assets to the tune of 5,000 megawatts of power. both of compaines will share 50:50 equity in the joint venture company.
About Coal India Ltd –
CEO: Anil Kumar Jha
Director: Pramod Agrawal
About NLC India Ltd –
Headquarters: Chennai, India
Purpose: Lignite mining and power generation
Social Ours Platforms-