Today Top Current Affairs 03 May 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 03 May 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 03 May 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 03 May 2020.
Centre raise MSP for Minor Forest Produce to 66 per cent from 16 per cent
- The Central Government has planned to increase the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Minor Forest Produce (MFP) of 49 items to 66 per cent from 16 per cent. in every three years, Indian Government keep changes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Minor Forest Produce (MFP) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs –
Officeholder – Jasvantsinh Sumanbhai Bhabhor
Founded – October 1999
Headquarters – New Delhi
Ministry of Shipping’s website
- The Ministry of Shipping has intorduced its new version of website on 30th April 2020. this new website is related to open source technology. The new website of the Shipping Ministry is http://shipmin.gov.in/.
Bharatmarket, national E-Commerce marketplace for retail traders
- The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has come with a new marketplace named as ‘BharatMarket‘, a national E-Commerce. all retail traders may use of BharatMarket in collaboration with several technology partners.
Environment Ministry grant permission to build new Parliament
- In the meeting of 22 April – 24 April, The Expert Appraisal Committee of the Environment Ministry has granted its permission to build up a new Parliament building. to make a new Parliament building, the amount of 922 crore rupee has sanctioned.along with it, The Central Vista committee has cleared the new plan of Parliament building.
PM heads a meeting to boost agriculture sector and make farmers income double
- In order to raise farmers income and boost Agriculture Sector, The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji set up a meeting. the main focus of meeting was to emphasize the use of technology in the agriculture sector.
Under PMGKY Yojana, Govt sends the Second installment of Rs.500 to beneficiaries
- Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), The Indian Govt has transferred directly the 2nd installment into the accounts of women beneficiaries. as per PMJDY scheme, women are given the amount of 500 rupee.
About Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) –
Launch – 2014
Launched by (Prime Minister)- Narendra Modi
Ministry – Ministry of Finance
US FDA grant permission to use remdesivir drug to treat COVID-19 patients
- The United States Food and Drug Authority (USFDA ) has granted its permission to use of Remdesivir in the treatment of COVID-19 patients. Remdesivir is an antiviral drug and allowed by USFDA for emergency use.
Arvind Kumar Sharma takes up charge as Secretary to MSME Ministry
- Arvind Kumar Sharma has taken up the charge as Secretary to the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. earlier, he served as Additional Secretary in the Prime Minister Office (PMO).
About Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises-
Founded – 2007
Headquarters – New Delhi
Union Minister – Nitin Gadkari
Giridhar Aramane as Secretary to MoRTH
- Shri Giridhar Aramane has taken up the charge of Secretary to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- he has taken place of Sanjeev Ranjan who is appointting as secretary in the Ministry of Shipping. Giridhar had served as an Additional Secretary in the Cabinet Secretariat.
Neeraj Dhawan as The Chief Risk Officer of Yes Bank
- The Indian public bank Yes Bank has elected mr Neeraj Dhawan as its Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for three years duration.
Prof. B.B. Lal: India Rediscovered
- Shri Prahlad Singh Patel, Union Culture Minister has published an e-book on the time of centenary year of great archaeologist Professor B. B. Lal. the ebook name is “Prof. B.B. Lal: India Rediscovered”.
Anti-Apartheid activist Denis Goldberg passes away
- The Famous anti-apartheid activist of South Africa country Denis Goldberg has taken his last breath. he paid an essential role in South African liberation struggle. due to involvement of such activities, he was given punishment of 22 years and he had to spent 22 years in a whites-only prison in the capital Pretoria.
About South Africa –
Capital – Pretoria (executive), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judicial)
Largest city – Johannesburg
President – Cyril Ramaphosa
Deputy President – David Mabuza
Currency – South African rand (ZAR)
Press Freedom Day
- The day of 3rd May is observed as Press freedom Day or World Press Freedom Day across the world. it aims to pay tribute journalists who have lost their lives in the profession
World Laughter Day
- The day of 3rd May is observed World Laughter Day across the world every year. it comes on first sunday of May month. In the year 1998, it was the first time celebrated in Mumbai, India. .
Today top Current Affairs 03 May 2020, read and share Today Top Current Affairs 03 May 2020 to your friends.
Q.1 Minimum Support Price (MSP) means?
Minimum Support Price is the price at which government buys crops from the farmers at MSP rate. The MSP may help in Encourage the farmers. as a result, Govt ensures food grains production in the Nation.
Q.2 Why Press freedom Day is celebrated in the world?
Press freedom Day is celebrated to pay tribute journalists who have lost their lives in the profession.it is also known as World Press Freedom Day.