Today Top Current Affairs 02 June 2020
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 02 June 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs news 02 June 2020 conceded here. Read Today Top Current Affairs 02 June 2020.
12th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0
- On 31 May 2020, The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi addressed 12th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’. During addressing the public, Narendra Modi launched a video blogging competition named as “My Life, My Yoga”.
- Read in Details About My Life, My Yoga Contest :
Kisan Credit Cards campaign
- The Centre has made an announcement to distribute Kisan Credit Card (KCC) to 1.5 crore dairy farmers which are related to Milk Unions and Milk producing Companies within the upcoming two months between 01 June and 31 July 2020, under a special drive.
PM Modi commences CHAMPIONS: Technology Platform to empower MSMEs
- On 01 June 2020, The Indian PM Narendra Modi started off CHAMPIONS, the technology platform. it aims to empower Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). also, it is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) based system. the National Informatics Centre (NIC) has created the entire ICT architecture without any cost.
COVID-19 Technology Access Pool by WHO
- WHO has commenced the ‘COVID-19 Technology Access Pool (C-TAP)’. it will help for equitable access to life-saving tech. World Health Organisation received the appeals of countries for common ownership of vaccines, medicines and other diagnostic tools to combat the global health crisis.
Tinu Yohannan appointed as Ranji coach
- Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) has chosen former India medium-pacer Tinu Yohannan as new Kerala Ranji Trophy coach. his appointment was approved during KCA’s general body meeting.
- Along with it, The KCA’s cricket advisory committee provided their recommendations to appoint Yohannan’s name from five candidates. Yohannan will serve as coach for upcoming season.
RK Chaturvedi takes charge as Secretary, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- RK Chaturvedi has taken charge as next Secretary in the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. Chaturvedi has taken place of P.Raghavendra Rao who completed his tenure on 31 May 2020.
Pradip Kumar as new Secretary in Ministry of Steel
- Pradip Kumar Tripathi has taken charge Secretary, Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India. he is an IAS from J&K cadre. before this, Shri Tripathi had served as Special Secretary and Establishment Officer in Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT).
Former Olympic sprint champion Bobby Morrow passed away
- The sprinter from America Bobby Joe Morrow has passed away at the age of 84. as a sprinter, he earned 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay in Melbourne during the Melbourne Games 1956.
- after fellow American Jesse Owens (1936), he was the first person that won sprint treble.
International Sex Workers Day
- The Day of 2nd June is celebrated as International Sex Workers Day across the world. on this day, almost 100 sex workers occupied at Sant-Nizier Church in Lyon, France, to show anger about their exploitative living conditions and work culture on 2nd June 1975. On 10th June police forces brutally raided sex workers.
Q.1 Why International Sex Workers Day is celebrated
On this day, almost 100 sex workers occupied at Sant-Nizier Church in Lyon, France, to show anger about their exploitative living conditions and work culture on 2nd June 1975. On 10th June police forces brutally raided sex workers.
Q.2 Who was Bobby Morrow?
Bobby Morrow was a sprinter from America. as a sprinter, he earned 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay