Today Current Affairs 7 April 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today Current Affairs 7 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 07 April 2020 conceded here.
Today Current Affairs 7 April 2020
International Day of Reflection on the 1994 year Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda
- The day of 7 April is observed as International Day of Reflection on the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda. this day reminds them about the victims of the genocide in Rwanda.
President : Paul Kagame
Prime Minister : Edouard Ngirente
Capital : Kigali
Official languages : English, French, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
Currency : Rwandan franc (RWF)
World Health Day
- Every year, World Health Day is observed on 7 April that has objective to create awareness of health to highlight a priority area of concerns for the World Health Organization(WHO). Read More
DST establishes the CAWACH to fight against COVID-19 pandemic
- The Department of Science & Technology (DST) has installed a Centre for Augmenting WAR with COVID-19 Health Crisis (CAWACH). this centre will give a rapid response to combat COVID-19 global pandemic.
- The spending of the centre is Rs.56 crore. and is to give support the innovations and start-ups that address COVID-19 challenges.
- in addition, Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE) will implement the centre.
Non-Operation of MPLADS for next two years Approved by Cabinet
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi headed The Union Cabinet that took decision to approve Non-operation of Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) for next more two years from 2020-21 to 2021-22. this decision will give hand to manage the COVID-19 outbreak in the country.
About MPLADS :
- When launched : 23 December 1993
DST favours Antimicrobial coating developed by JNCASR
- The Department of Science & Technology (DST) has accepted the anti-microbial coating that made by Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR).
- in addition, give a support for coating’s further development for India’s combat against COVID-19.
Indian Railways converts its 2500 coaches into Isolation Units
- Due to coronavirus outbreak, Indian Railways has successed to convert its 2500 coaches as Isolation Units to supplement the national efforts in combating COVID-19.
- the first step was to make 5000 coaches as isolation wards for the COVID-19 infected patients.
- due to conversion of almost 2500 coaches, 40000 isolation beds has been ready for infected patients. Indian Railways is converting 375 coaches per day averagely.
Science And Technology News
The 1st human base camp on Moon’s south pole by NASA, soon
- NASA, The American space agency has shared that NASA is currently working on his Artemis program. NASA purpose to land humans on the moon by 2024 under this program.
- NASA already has submitted a report to the National Space Council on 2 April 2020. the report indicates on setting up the Artemis Base Camp at the South Pole of the moon.
About NASA Agency –
Headquarters : Washington, D.C., United States
Preceding agency : NACA (1915–1958);
Founder : Dwight D. Eisenhower
Founded : 29 July 1958, United States
Q.1 Where is Headquartes Department of Science & Technology (DST) Located
Department of Science & Technology (DST) is located in India’s Capital New Delhi.
Q.2 What is CAWACH?
CAWACH is a center that is for Augmenting WAR with COVID-19 Health Crisis. the budget cost of CAWACH is Rs 56 Crore.