Today Current Affairs 4 April 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today Current Affairs 4 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 04 April 2020 conceded here.
Today Current Affairs 4 April 2020
Union Govt places an order of 10 crore hydroxychloroquine tablets for healthcare workers
- The Union Health Ministry has made an order for almost ten crore hydroxychloroquine tablets from various pharmaceutical companies for health care workers.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) counselled to use of hydroxychloroquine tablets only for health care workers and caregivers that involved in the treatments and direct contact with the suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients.
19th Asian Games Official mascots to unveil in Hangzhou China
- The official mascots of the 19th Asian Games has been released at a digital launch ceremony in Hangzhou, China. The three robots that will be mascots for the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games and known as the smart triplets.
MHRD AICTE COVID-19 Student Helpline Portal
- Due to the shutdown of colleges and hostels from impact of COVID 19 Pandemic, Students are facing many difficultie. that’s why AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) has released a MHRD AICTE COVID-19 Student Helpline Portaltoaddress the issues.
- this portal will help students that are willing to provide help with those who need help. portal comprises of Accommodation, Food, on line Classes, Attendance, Examinations, Scholarships, Health, Transport, Harassment.
Tamil Nadu at first in COVID-19 patients chart with 411 cases
- in COVID-19 patients chart, Tamil Nadu gets first place with 411 cases as 102 people tested positive. followed by, Chennai is at 2nd with 81 patients and Dindigul district is third with with about half the number.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Cigna released with IRDAI guidelines
- Manipal Cigna Health Insurance company has released the launch of its Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, ManipalCigna.
Bihar Govt plans to screen 1,80,000 thousand people again for COVID-19 infections
- Bihar Government has planned to take to screen of more than 1,80,000 people again who came back india from outside after 22nd of March. This step was taken in order to stop the spread of Coronavirus infections at the Community level.
- During the first stage of screening, people who came to Bihar from Maharashtra will be screened first.
- After screening of these people, there will be screening of those who came from Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi. The whole process of screening of people will be accomplished within six days.
International Mine Awareness Day
- On April 4 each year, International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance is celebrated.
- The day indicates about landmines and progress toward their eradication. Read More
Hockey India donated 75 lakh rupees for PM-CARES Fund
- To take its total contribution to Rs 1 crore for COVID-19 pandemic help, Hockey India donated an additional Rs 75 lakhs in PM-CARES Fund. before it, Hockey India gave 25 lakhs rupees to to tackle worsening COVID-19 pandemic in india.
Q.1 what is Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)?
ICMR is known as the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Q.2 Which country will Organise the 19th Asian Games?
China Will Organise the 19th Asian Games and it is also famous as XIX Asiad, will be a multi-sport event observed in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China from 10 to 25 September 2022.