Today Current Affairs 29 January 2020
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 29 January 2020 CA today. Currentgktoday gk current affair 2020, important Daily Current Affairs current gk today latest current affairs 2020, Current Affairs Today 29 January 2020, Today GK Updates, Daily current affairs 2020. Today Current Affairs 29 January 2020
Click here for 29 January 2020 current affair quiz
European Parliament approves Brexit deal
The European Union parliament has given its approval for United Kingdom Brexit deal.
- European Parliament has voted in the favour of Brexit deal with London, clearing the final hurdle for Britain’s departure from the EU.
Important points for all competitive exams: About European Union
- Headquarters: Brussels, Belgium.
- Founded: 1 November 1993.
World’s biggest meditation centre
The largest meditation centre od World has been opened at Kanha Shanti Vanam in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- This centre was made to mark the 75th anniversary of the formation of Shri Ram Chandra Mission (SRCM) and Heartfulness Institute.
Important points for all competitive exams: About Telangana
- Chief Minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao.
- Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan.
Surajkund Mela 2020
President Ram Nath Kovind is going to inaugurate the 34th Surajkund International Crafts Fair on 1 February, 2020, in Faridabad, Haryana. Today Current Affairs 29 January 2020
- For the 34th Surajkund International Crafts Mela-2020, the partner country of the fair will be Uzbekistan.
- in addition, The state of Himachal Pradesh has been selected as to be the Theme State.
Important points for all competitive exams: About Haryana
- Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Governor : Satyadeo Narayan Arya.
World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) 2020
At NewDelhi, The World Sustainable Summit 2020 has been organized by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI).
- it is an annual event that take place every year.
- theme of 2020 : Towards 2030: Making the Decade Count.
Important points for all competitive exams: About TERI
- Director-General : Dr Ajay Mathur
- Headquarters : New Delhi; Founded of TERI: 1974.
- Founder : Darbari S Seth.
16th Mumbai International Film Festival
The 16th Mumbai International Film Festival-2020 which is for Documentary, Short Fiction and Animation films) has begun at Nehru Centre Auditorium, Worli, Mumbai.
- in South Asia, this is one of the oldest and largest film festival for non-feature films.
- first time it was begun in 1990 year organized by the Films Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
Abhijit Banerjee honoured with D Litt by Calcutta University
Nobel laureate Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee was awarded Calcutta University’s honorary Doctor of Letters (D.Litt.) at its annual convening in Kolkata.
licensing agreement between BSE and ICE Futures Europe
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has dealed licensing agreement with Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Futures Europe.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Futures Europe is known as an operator of global exchanges and clearinghouses.
Important points for all competitive exams: About BSE
- Managing Director and CEO : Ashish Kumar Chauhan.
- Chairman : Vikramajit Sen.
- Established: Mumbai, Maharashtra; Founded: 9 July 1875.
Esow Alben earns a gold at Six Day Berlin cycling tournament
The cyclist player of India Esow Alben has achieved a gold medal in the men’s Keirin individual event of the Six-Day Berlin Tournament.
Important points for all competitive exams: About Germany
- Capital: Berlin,
- Currency : Euro.
- Chancellor: Angela Merkel.
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 29 January 2020 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
करंट gk, get the latest current affairs 29 January 2020 करंट gk prepare for exam. Today GK Updates. Currentgktoday 29 January 2020 CA. moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 29 January 2020 today CA करंट gk. Today Current Affairs 29 January 2020