Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020 :
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 12 April 2020 conceded here.
Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020
National Safe Motherhood Day
- The National Safe Motherhood Day is celebrated every year on 11 April. the objective of this day is to bring awareness about the proper healthcare of women and maternity facilities to pregnant and lactating women. in additon, it points to spread awareness about healthcare facilities for women. India had declared a National Safe Motherhood Day so, India is first country in the world to do.
- the White Ribbon Alliance India (WRAI) begun initiative in 2003.
White Ribbon Alliance India (WRAI) :
WRAI Formed on: 1999
WRAI Executive Director: Betsy McCallon
- The day of 12 april is observed as Easter festival in 2020. however, Easter festival day remains change every year. the objective is to the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Christians celebrates this day across the country.
International Day of Human Space Flight
- The International Day of Human Space Flight is come on 12 April which aims to commemorate the anniversary of Yuri Gagarin’s historic spaceflight in 1961. along with it, this day is also known as the Cosmonautics Day in Russia that means, and ensure the nations realize the aspiration to maintain outer space for peaceful purposes.
TRIFED supplies masks made by tribal artisans
- The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) is working with Tribal artisans, Self Help Groups (SHGs), Van Dhan Beneficiaries and NGOs to make masks. it will support in handloom, handicraft and natural products.
NITI Aayog suggested relaxing mandi norms for farmers for 6 months period
- NITI Aayog has suggested to Indian Govt that the Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMC) Act need to be kept in suspended animation for the next 6 months period in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. this suggestion was made by member and agricultural policy expert Ramesh Chand. he also mentioned that if there is a need of ordinance that it should be implemented. this movement may help in easing pressure on farmers and will make an ensure a smooth supply of farming goods.
CCRH sets up a international webinar
- On the time of World Homoeopathy Day, The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) made arrangments for an international webinar on 10 April 2020. in this webinar, more than 1000 people joined using a digital platform which was also live-streamed. Union Minister of State (I/C) AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik speeched firstly.
Located – New Delhi.
Under Ministry – Ministry of Ayush.
Chairman of CCRH – Shri Nilanjan Sanyal.
Purpose – monitoring higher education in India.
OFB builds up a cost-effective solutions for isolation wards
- The Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has made a a cost-effective solution for isolation wards, Hand sanitizers, Fumigation Chamber and masks to combat with COVID-19 pandemic.
convalescent plasma therapy by SCTIMST
- The Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has founded convalescent-plasma therapy to treat COVID-19 infected people. moreover, Indian council for medical research (ICMR) given it approval to use therapy in the COVID-19 treatment.
Anak Krakatau volcano as longest eruption
- Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020 : The Anak Krakatau volcano Exploded on 11 April with column of ash 500 meters into the sky. before it Exploded in 2018 year.
To treat worms, NIF develops wormivet
Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020 : National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) made “wormivet,” which is an indigenous herbal medication (dewormer) in the form of commercial products for livestock owners. it may be an alternative option to the chemical method of treatment of worm.
National Innovation Foundation India (NIF):
Established Year: 2000
Located : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Today Current Affairs 12 April 2020
Q.1 Who is the Executive Director of WRAI?
the Executive Director of WRAI is Betsy McCallon. she has responsibility to set up the strategic direction of the organization and developing plans, a dynamic team and resources to deliver it.
Q.2 When National Safe Motherhood Day comes ?
National Safe Motherhood Day comes on 11 April every year, it aims to creating awareness about the proper healthcare of women and maternity facilities to pregnant and lactating women.