Today Current Affairs 10 April 2020 :
Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today Current Affairs 10 April 2020 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 10 April 2020 conceded here.
Today Current Affairs 10 April 2020
Haryana begins a free helpline for farmers in procurement during Rabi Season
- The Haryana Government has created a 24×7 Toll-free helpline plan for procurement during Rabii Season 2020. moreover, it will ensure social distancing norms in state during Season. The main objective of the movement is to provide facilitaties to its farmers during the Rabi procurement season in the difficult time of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board (HSAMB) started 24×7 Toll-free helpline No. 1800-180-2060 with 30 lines has been set up in Panchkula, as the Head Office of HSAMB.
- The Helpline room staff will handle in three shiftss. first shift will be from 7 am to 3 pm, second is 3 pm to 10 pm and last is 10 pm to 7 am. from 13 April 2020, this facility would be operated fully. the farmers’s problems has been classified into three parts they are : procurement-related issues, infrastructure-related issues, and Corona related issues.
China begins a new trial protocol to test again the recovered coronavirus patients
- China country has notified a new trial protocol to retest the coronavirus patients.
- After removing Lockdown of 76 days in Wuhan, the China government come with new protocol. as per the protocol, COVID-19 patients will have to stay in quarantine for 14 days or at home or will be kept in an isolation centre for medical observation.
A new strategy for COVID-19 testing by ICMR in India
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has published a new strategy for COVID-19 testing in India.
- As per new strategy for COVID-19 testing, all symptomatic individuals have been included that has travelled international travel in the last 14 days.
55th CRPF Valour Day
- The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) made celebration for its 55th CRPF Valour Day (Shaurya Diwas) on 9 April 2020. On this chance, Indian President Ram Nath Kovind gave tribute to police martyrs at National Police Memorial in New Delhi.
Formed on: 27 July 1939
Headquarters: New Delhi
Minister responsible: Amit Shah, Minister of Home Affairs
Agency executive: A P Maheshwari
CRPF works under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The CRPF is as the one of the largest paramilitary force in India.
Q.1 where is Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board (HSAMB) located?
Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board (HSAMB) is located in Panchkula, Haryana.
Q.2 how haryana state agricultural marketing board (hsamb) fuctions?
haryana state agricultural marketing board (hsamb) works for providing an opportunities for increasing net incomes in the agriculture sectors in state and making a prosperous, progressive and proud farmers by building an efficient and knowledge based marketing systems and services in state.