Tamil Nadu govt signs 16 MoUs
- Tamil Nadu(TN) state govt has made 16 Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with the worth of approx 5,137 crore rupees in order to create employment opportunities for over 6,555 people in the state.
- 6 MoUs Out of 16 MoUs, were directly signed and remaining signed through virtual link.
- 7 MoUs are related to the technology space. and 6 MoUs will be from Chennai and rest one will be in Coimbatore.
portal HYPERLINK –
- Along with it, The Chief Minister od State also started off a new portal named as HYPERLINK (official website is : https://investingintamilnadu.com/) for the government’s investment promotion agency.
Points to remember –
- Adani Enterprises Limited is also going to invest 2,300 crore rupees amount and this move of Adani Enterprises will create 1,000 jobs by setting up a data centre at Siruseri.
- Apart from this, Princeton Digital Group is going to invest nearly 750 crore rupees amount and will create 100 jobs at Siruseri.
- The Super Auto Forge will establish a forged steel and aluminium parts manufacturing facility and for this, the group will spend 500 crore amount at SIPCOT Vadakal industrial park in Kancheepuram district and will create nearly 500 jobs.
About Tamil Nadu –
Chief minister – Edappadi K. Palaniswami
Capital – Chennai
Deputy Chief Minister – O. Panneerselvam
State Language – Tamil
State Song – Invocation to Goddess Tamil
State Dance – Bharatanatyam
State Mammal – Nilgiri Tahr
State Bird – Emerald dove
State Insect – Tamil Yeoman
State Flower – Gloriosa lily
State Fruit – Jackfruit
State Tree – Palm Tree
State Sport – Kabaddi