Swarup Kumar Saha appointed as head of Punjab & Sind Bank – The government has appointed Swarup Kumar Saha as head of Punjab & Sind Bank. Swarup Kumar Saha has replaced S Krishnan, who also superannuated on May 31st, 2022.
Who is Swarup Kumar Saha
- Saha is the executive director of Punjab National Bank (PNB), has replaced S Krishnan, who also superannuated on May 31st, 2022.
- Saha is a graduate of Science from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata and started his career in banking in the erstwhile Oriental Bank of Commerce in the year 1990 as Probationary Officer (PO).
- He is having a vast experience in Human Resource Development, Treasury, International Banking, Credit, Risk Management, Organization Restructuring and Board matters.
About Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank Headquarters: New Delhi;
- Punjab & Sind Bank Founded: 24 June 1908.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App