British prime minister Liz Truss named Suella Braverman as the country’s new home secretary. Suella Braverman is a lawyer of Indian descent and will replace Priti Patel, who is of Indian descent. 42-year-old Suella Braverman worked for the Boris Johnson administration as the attorney general and is a Conservative Party member from Fareham in southeast England.
Suella Braverman: Education
- Suella Braverman joined Queens College in Cambridge after finishing her legal studies at Heathfield School in London.
- She achieved a Master’s degree in European and French law from the University of Paris 1, Pantheon-Sorbonne, and later she became admitted to practise law in New York.
Suella Braverman: Husband
- Suella Braverman got married to Rael Braverman in February 2018
Suella Braverman: Career
- Suella Braverman won a seat representing Fareham as a Conservative Party member in 2015.
- She served in the legislature and was re-appointed in 2017 and 2019.
- Suella Braverman assumed the charge at the office of the attorney general from February 2020 to September 2022.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|