Static GK Quiz Questions and Answers Set 140
Practice Daily Static GK Quiz Online for Bank Exams: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
Static GK Quiz for Banking, SSC Exams
1) Where is the ‘Dolphin’s Nose’ mountain peak?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
2) Indira Priyadarsini Stadium is in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
3) Hq of International Civil Aviation Organization?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Montreal, Canada
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Geneva, Switzerland
4) Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is in which State?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
5) currency of Papua New Guinea?
6) Bagdogra International Airport is in which State?
A) West Bengal
B) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Arunachal Pradesh
7) Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Uttar Pradesh
8) Where is the Govind Pashu Vihar National Park and Sanctuary?
B) West Bengal
9) Where is the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary?
D) Andhra Pradesh
10) When is the International Day of the Girl Child observed?
A) 12 October
B) 15 October
C) 13 October
D) 11 October
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.