Static GK Quiz 8 June 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) Where is the Nagarhole National Park?
2) Where is the Kahalgaon Super Thermal Power Station?
3) Chakoia Gold Trophy is associated with which game/ sports?
4) International Day of Yoga is observed on which Date?
A) 21 June
B) 23 June
C) 24 June
D) 25 June
5) Jhumur dance is related to which state of India?
6) HQ of Dhanlaxmi Bank?
7) Who is the Governor of Himachal Pradesh ?
A) Jagdish Mukhi
B) Acharya Dev Vrat
C) Shri Bandaru Dattatraya
D) Shri Vajubhai Vala
8) Where is the HQ of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU)?
A) Paris, France
B) London, UK
C) New York, USA
D) Geneva, Switzerland
9) currency of Nigeria?
10) Where is the EKA Arena stadium?
B) Tamil Nadu
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.