Static GK Quiz 28 July 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) HQ of International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF)?
A) Munich, Germany
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Dubai, UAE
D) London, UK
2) Sawai Mansingh Stadium is in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
3) On which date, International Tiger Day is observed?
A) 12 September
B) 29 August
C) 29 July
D) 29 September
4) currency of Chile?
A) Chilean Peso
D) Kosovo Dollar
5) Khangchendzonga National Park (Recently has been added to UNESCO World Heritage Site) is in which state of India?
6) headquarter of World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) London, UK
C) Paris, France
D) New York, USA
7) Where are the Elephanta Caves?
D) Madhya Pradesh
8) Classical dance Sattriya is associated with which state of India?
C) Andhra Pradesh
9) Currency of Tajikistan?
10) Bagdogra International Airport is in which Indian State?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.