Static GK Quiz 27 July 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) HQ of International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
A) Nairobi, Kenya
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Dubai, UAE
D) London, UK
2) Kambhampati Hari Babu is serving as Governor of which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
3) On which date, International Literacy Day is observed?
A) 12 September
B) 11 September
C) 9 September
D) 8 September
4) currency of Kosovo?
D) Kosovo Dollar
5) Agara lake is loacted in which Indian state?
6) the author of the novel “The White Tiger”?
A) Aravind Adiga
B) Aravind Tripathi
C) Aravind Pritam
D) Khushwant Singh
7) Where is the Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary?
D) Madhya Pradesh
8) Sri Venkateswara National Park is in which state of India?
C) Andhra Pradesh
9) Tunku Abdul Rahman Cup is related to which Sports/Game?
10) Dantiwada Dam is in which Indian State?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.