Static GK Quiz 2020 Set 49:
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static Gk Quiz 2020 Set 49
1) Kota is situated on which river?
C) the Yamuna
2) “Obama: The Call of History” book is authored by?
A) Peter Baker
B) Brak Obama
C) Christina Lamb
D) Lamar Odam
3) V. Narayanasamy is serving as The CM of which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
4) Where is The headquarter of National Digital Library?
B) West Bengal
5) Lusaka is the capital of?
6) Who is serving as the Minister of Science and Technology in India?
A) Ramesh Pokhriyal
B) Manish Sisodia
C) Amit Shah
D) Harsh Vardhan
7) Chutak Hydroelectric Plant is located in?
8) When is National Mathematics Day observed?
A) 21 November
B) 22 December
C) 22 November
D) 21 December
9) Yogeshwar Dutt is associated with?
10) Where is the Bhitarkanika National Park?