Static GK Quiz 2020 Set 20 –
Static Gk Quiz 2020 Set 20: In this article, we are bringing Static Gk Quiz 2020 Set 20 for the students who are preparing for bank and SSC exams. static gk quiz 2020 online.
Static Gk Quiz 2020 Set 20 –
1) Khangchendzonga National Park is in which state?
2) Manas Wild Life Sanctuary is in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
3) Coimbatore is situated on which river?
4) Where are the Undavalli caves?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
5) Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary is in which city/state?
A) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
6) Name of the capital of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
A) Port Blair
7) headquarter of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is located in which nation/country?
C) United States
8) The currency of Kosovo country?
9) Mirabai Chanu player is associated with which sports?
10) World Milk Day comes on which date?
A) 01 June
B) 01 July
C) 15 July
D) 3 August
Thanks for Reading Static Questions and Answers Practice More Static Gk 2020 Questions and Answers.
Social our Platforms-