Static GK Quiz 18 August 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) Hojagiri folk dance is associated with which state of India?
2) Where is the Wilson Hills?
A) Madhya Pradesh
3) Sudirman Cup is related to which sports/Game?
4) Where is the Rajendra Setu bridge?
A) West Bengal
5) Where is the Hirakud dam?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
6) Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is in which City?
7) Where is the Holkar Cricket Stadium?
8) Gugamal National Park is in which state of India?
9) Electra Gold Cup is associated with?
C) Table Tennis
10) Where is the HQ of Universal Postal Union (UPU)?
A) Paris, France
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) Bern, Switzerland
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.