Static GK Quiz 12 August 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) Dandeli wildlife sanctuary is in which state of India?
D) Madhya Pradesh
2) HQ of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) New York, United States
D) London, the UK
3) Where is the Indira Priyadarshini Stadium?
B) Andhra Pradesh
4) Murlen National Park is located in which state?
5) Who is serving as Lieutenant Governor of Ladakh?
A) P.S. Sreedharan Pillai
B) Radha Krishna Mathur
C) Anil Baijal
D) Satyadev Narayan Arya
6) currency of the Kosovo?
7) HQ of Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
A) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
B) Mumbai, Maharashtra
D) Noida, UP
8) Where is the Kadapa Airport?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
9) Ravi Kumar Dahiya is associated with ——.
10) Where is The Peechi Dam?
D) Himachal Pradesh
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.