Static GK Quiz 10 August 2021: Questions Answers
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important section of the Current Affairs for Banking and Insurance Exams. You can read our given Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK section and then try to solve our Static GK Quiz Set. Your GK Knowledge will help you in scoring better marks in exams such as IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) Holkar cricket stadium is in which state of India?
D) Madhya Pradesh
2) Where is the Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary?
D) Tamil Nadu
3) CONCACAF Gold Cup is related to which sports?
4) Gorakhpur city is located on which river’s bank?
5) When is National Sports Day is observed?
A) 27 August
B) 28 August
C) 29 August
D) 30 August
6) currency of the Croatia?
7) Pushkar Singh Dhami is the current Chief Minister of?
D) Andhra Pradesh
8) Where is the HQ of Zoological Survey of India?
9) HQ of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Madrid, Spain
C) New york, The USA
D) Brussels, Belgium
10) Where is the Pong Dam?
D) Himachal Pradesh
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.