Starfield Update 1.7.33 Patch Notes: What’s New in the Latest Update? – The Starfield 1.7.33 update has been released now and includes a bunch of fixes for problems in the game. Bethesda, the developers of Starfield fixed various things such as characters appearing in the wrong places and some issues with Star Stations.
Starfield Update 1.7.33 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes in the Starfield 1.7.33 update:
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly on AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Performance and Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.