SS Mundra appointed as New Chairman Of BSE – Indian stock exchange BSE has appointed Public Interest Director SS Mundra as its new Chairman. his appointment is to be approved by the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Mundra has served as the Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and retired from the post on July 30, 2017.
Who Is SS Mundra, New Chairman Of BSE?
- Subhash Sheortan Mundra is a post-graduate from the University of Poona.
- He served in various notable positions such as the Executive Director of Union Bank of India and Chief Executive at Bank of Baroda.
- He also served as the Vice-Chair of OECD’s International Network on Financial Education (INFE).
- He was the Chairman and Managing Director of the Bank of Baroda till July 2014.
- He also was one of RBI’s Deputy Governor till July 2017.
- He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Philosophy (D.Phil.) by Amity University for his work in banking.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.