Spice Board of India Recruitment 2021: Check Details Here
Spice Board Of India is going to conduct the walk-in test for Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021 for hiring 36 posts. the walk-in test will be held on 29th October 2021 (Friday). Candidates may be looking for Spice Board of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, selection process and more details.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Board Name||Spice Board Of India|
|Post Name||Spices Extension Trainees (SET)|
|Number off posts||36 Posts|
|Test/ Exam Date||October 29th, 2021 (Friday)|
|Time of written test||Online written test: 11 am.|
Computer proficiency/skill test: 2.00 pm
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021: Age limit
- Age limit – 35 Years (maximum)
Note: Candidates who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the departments of the Spices Board are not eligible
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Now for 629 Posts
- IBPS Clerk XI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Now for 7855 Posts Check Exam Dates, Registration, Pattern, Qualification Here
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 for 3261 Posts, Salary, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Date
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / forestry).
- Computer knowledge
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Candidates will have to undergo a selection process that includes
- Online written test
- Computer proficiency/skill Test.
Spice Board Of India Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to reach at the centre for written test admission one hour before the exam.
- Documents – Application form, Aadhar card, passport-size photograph