South Indian Bank launches EXIM trade portal, SIB TF Online – South Indian Bank has launched a new portal called ‘SIB TF Online’ for its corporate EXIM customers. ‘SIB TF Online’ portal aims to act as a platform for trade-related payments to foreign entities remotely.
- The customer will be able to initiate the payment request over SIB TF Online after uploading the relevant supporting documents for the transaction.
- SIB TF Online will accomplish the bank’s operations more tech-driven.
About the “SIB TF Online”
- The bank launches SIB TF Online in phases, with the initial version allowing three types of import remittances such as advance remittance for Imports, remittance against import bills received from overseas banks for collection (Bank-to-Bank Foreign Inward Collection Bill) and payment against Import documents received by the importer directly from overseas suppliers.
About the South Indian Bank
- South Indian Bank Headquarters: Thrissur, Kerala;
- South Indian Bank CEO: Murali Ramakrishnan;
- South Indian Bank Founded: 29 January 1929.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App