SL Tripathy appointed as CMD of United India Insurance
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has taken a decision to appoint SL Tripathy as Chairman-cum-Managing Director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL).
- Tripathy will serve as CMD of United India Insurance till February 29, 2024, his superannuation, or until further orders.
- He will take place of CMD Girish Radhakrishanan who was retired in June 2021.
- Tripathy has served as the General Manager & Director with the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL).
About United India Insurance –
- Headquarters: Chennai
- Founded: 18 February 1938
- CEO: Shri Girish Radhakrishnan
About New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) –
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founder: Dorabji Tata
- Founded: 23 July 1919, Mumbai
- CEO: Atul Sahai
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.