Singapore Central Bank & India’s IFSCA To Pursue Fintech Innovations – The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has signed FinTech Co-operation Agreement in the collaboration with Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) for facilitating regulatory collaboration and partnership in FinTech technology.
- The agreement will leverage existing regulatory sandboxes in their respective jurisdictions to support experimentation of technology innovations.
- Both organisations will evaluate the suitability of use cases which could benefit from collaboration across multiple jurisdictions, and invite relevant jurisdictions to participate in a Global Regulatory Sandbox under the agreement.
- Singapore Central Bank, India’s IFSCA will share non-supervisory related information and developments on innovation in financial products and services.
- Both will also facilitate discussions on emerging FinTech issues and participate in joint innovation projects.
Singapore Central Bank, India’s IFSCA
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is Singapore’s central bank and integrated financial regulator.
- The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) is a unified authority.
- It develops and regulates financial products, financial services and financial institutions in the International Financial Services Centres in India.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|