Shark Tank India: List of Shark Tank India Judges – it is an Indian business reality television series and it is aired on SET India. Shark Tank India show is the Indian franchise of the American show Shark Tank. In this show, entrepreneurs make business presentations to a panel of five investors or sharks, who decide whether to invest in their company. in this article, you will find the list of Shark Tank India Judges, along with their profiles, net worth, and investments below.
Shark Tank India: Overview
|Show Name||Shark Tank India|
|Host Name||Ranvijay Singh|
|Starting Date||20 December 2021|
|Telecasted at||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Shark Tank India show Timing||Monday to Friday at 9:00 p.m|
|Shark Tank India show Repeat Timing||Monday to Friday at 11:30 p.m|
|Produced By||Studio NEXT|
|Live Streaming||MX Player|
List of Shark Tank India Judges
The investors or the Sharks of Shark Tank India
- Ashneer Grover– Founder and Managing Director of BharatPe,
- Vineeta Singh– CEO and Co-Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics,
- Peyush Bansal– Founder and CEO of Lenskart.com,
- Namita Thapar– Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals,
- Anupam Mittal– Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com,
- Ghazal Alagh– Co-Founder of Mamaearth
- Aman Gupta– Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer and boAt.
List of Seven Sharks of Shark Tank India
|Ashneer Grover||MD and Co-Founder of BharatPe|
|Anupam Mittal||Founder & CEO of People Group|
|Aman Gupta||Co-Founder & CMO of boAt|
|Vineeta Singh||CEO & Co-Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director at Emcure Pharma|
|Ghazal Alagh||Co-Founder & CIO of Mamaearth|
|Peyush Bansal||Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com|
How to apply for Shark Tank India?
Interested candidates can Apply For Shark Tank India,
- Visit Https://Sharktank.Sonyliv.Com/
- Here, One has to complete The 10 Step Procedure.