SBI Card launches ‘cashback SBI Card’ in India – SBI Card has launched the ‘CASHBACK SBI Card’ in India, which is the industry’s first Cashback-focused credit card that enables cardholders to earn 5 per cent cashback on all online spending without any merchant restrictions. Consumers from tier 2 and 3 cities will be able to get CASHBACK SBI Card instantly through the digital application platform ‘SBI Card SPRINT’.
Benefits – CASHBACK SBI Card:
- Users can avail of four complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per year (one visit per quarter) on the card.
- The card will also offer a 1% fuel surcharge waiver which will be valid for transaction amounts which range between Rs 500 and Rs 3,000, with a maximum surcharge waiver limit of Rs 100 per billing statement month for each credit card account.
- The annual renewal fee of the card is Rs 999 plus applicable taxes.
- CASHBACK SBI Card will be available on the VISA platform.
- CASHBACK SBI Card holders will be able to enjoy renewal fee reversal on reaching the milestone of Rs 2,00,000 annual spending during the card membership year.
About SBI Card
- SBI Card Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana;
- SBI Card Managing CEO: Rama Mohan Rao Amara;
- SBI Card Managing Director: Rama Mohan Rao Amara;
- SBI Card Founded: October 1998.
**** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|