- The Union Minister for Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs shri Pralhad Joshi ji has started off R&D Portal “Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement (SATYABHAMA)”. it will help to boost efficiencyand effectiveness in the implementation of the Schemes as it will allow an online submission of project proposals along with monitoring of the projects and utilization of funds/grants.
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) Mines Informatics Division has worked on to designe, develop and implement the portal.
- Satyabhama portal will allow an online submission of project proposal and status and use of funds will be monitored. Researchers will be able to submit their progress reports and final technical reports of the projects but in electronic format.
- Along with it, a user manual will be provided which will consist of step-by-step procedures for the presentation of project proposals.
What are Benefits ?
- Satyabhama portal will boost an efficiency and effectiveness that to be used to implementation of Science and Technology Programme Scheme of Ministry of Mines.
Who are funding:
- research projects will receive funds from Indian Institute of Science (Bengaluru) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) IIT-Indian School of Mines ( Dhanbad) IIT, (Roorkee) IIT (Bombay) IIT (Delhi), IIT (Bhubaneswar), IIT( Madras, Chennai ), CSIR – Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar.
About Ministry of Mines –
Minister – Narendra Singh Tomar
Headquarters – New Delhi