HomeEntrance ExamJEE Main ExamSASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024 – Round 4 Counselling Result (Out),...

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024 – Round 4 Counselling Result (Out), Registration, Admission Procedure

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024: Sastra University (Deemed) will release the B.Tech Admission round 4 counseling results online soon on the official website. Candidates can check the round 4 counselling result by entering the login details on the official website @sastra.edu. The board will conduct the B.Tech admission counselling in online mode. SASTRA University (Deemed) offers admission based on class 12th equivalent marks and JEE Main scores. 70% of the total B. Tech admissions will be provided place based on the JEE Main score and the rest 30% based on class 12th marks for SASTRA B. Tech Admission 2024.

READ | SASTRA University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Age Limit, Nationality, Aggregate Marks

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024 – Overview

Board NameSASTRA (Deemed to be University), Tamil Nadu
Exam NameSASTRA University B. Tech Admission
Level of AdmissionState Level
Exam PurposeTo offer admission to the B. Tech program
AdmissionUndergraduate (UG)
CourseB. Tech
Official Websitewww.sastra.edu

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024 – Important Dates

EventsImportant Dates
Application form availabilityApril 23, 2023
Last date of application formJune 24, 2023
Release of rank listJune 24, 2023
Counselling procedureJune 24 to 28, 2023 (Till 9 am)
Round 1 counselling resultJune 28, 2023

READ | DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2024 – Dates, Application Form (Out), Rank List, Counselling

B. Tech Programmes Offered by SASTRA Deemed University

  • B. Tech Programs
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Bioengineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering (with Spl in Cyber Security & Blockchain Technology)
  • Computer Science & Engineering (with Spl in IoT & Automation)
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering (with Spl in Smart Grid & Electric Vehicles)
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering (with Spl in Cyber-Physical Systems)
  • Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
  • Information & Communication Technology
  • Information Technology
  • Bioinformatics
  • Biotechnology
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science & Business System
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering (with Spl in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science)
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering (with Spl in Digital Manufacturing)
  • Mechatronics

How to Fill Online SASTRA University B. Tech Application Form

You must follow the following steps to fill out the application form for SASTRA B. Tech Admission.

1. Registration – Visit the official website of SASTRA University Deemed– www.sastra.edu. On the homepage, click on the link that reads “SASTRA B. Tech Admission 2024”. Next, you will submit the following personal details such as name of the candidate, D.O.B, age (as of 1.07.2021), email ID, contact number, campus, and course.

Once the registration is completed, you will be provided the registration number and password on your registered email ID. The registration number and password will help candidates to fill out the application form.

READ | JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2024: Age Limit, Qualification, Domicile

2. Login – Enter the login details such as ID and password. Apart from personal details, you will input your academic details including class 12th or equivalent exam marks, JEE Mains 2024 score, subjects, and school details.

3. Application fee payment – Pay the application fee of SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2024 using payment modes including net banking, debit, or credit card.

4. Upload documents – Upload the required documents like a recent passport-sized photograph and scanned signature in the specified size and format.

5. Submit the application form – Click the “Submit” button.

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission Fee Structure

EventAmount
Tuition feeRs. 75,000 (each semester)
Development feeRs. 10,000 (one-time payment)
Sports and unit test feeRs. 1,000 per annum
Registration, medical, special fee, etc.Rs. 6,000 (one-time payment)

SASTRA University B. Tech Admission 2023 Contact Details

  • Office of Admissions
  • SASTRA Deemed University
  • Thanjavur – 613 401
  • Phone: 91 4362 264101‐108, 304000‐010
  • E-mail: admissions@sastra.edu

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News