Santosh Gangwar unveils Logo of Labour Bureau
- On 20th August 2020, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment Mr Santosh Kumar Gangwar has unveiled the labour Bureau’s logo.
- The logo describes the three goals of the Labour Bureau to generate quality data they are Accuracy, Validity and Reliability. Labour Bureau deals in data of workers and their work.
- Blue wheel – it is a cogwheel that highlights on work. colour Blue specifies we deal with blue-collar workers.
- Graph: it specifics ground reality, the graph is not going up in real-time data.
- Tricoloured Graph: it shows the National flag colours and has wheat ears that highlight the fruit of rural agricultural labour.
About Labour Bureau –
- Labour Bureau was established in 1941 and later on 1st October 1946, it came into existence. Labour Bureau’s working is to collect, compile and analysis Data of statistics on different facets of labours at the Country level.