Sanjay Kumar Rakesh appointed as MD of CSC SPV e-Governance India – The Authorities of India (GoI) has appointed former IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officer Sanjay Kumar Rakesh as the Managing Director of the CSC SPV. The decision was taken at the 52nd Board Meeting of CSC held at the Ministry of Electronics & IT.
- Sanjay Kumar Rakesh will replace Dinesh Tyagi to assume the charge as Managing Director (MD) of the CSC SPV.
About Sanjay Kumar Rakesh:
- He is a 1990 batch IAS officer of the Tripura cadre.
- He has served around 30 years in numerous capacities.
- In November 2020, He was appointed as CEO of CSC SPV after taking voluntary retirement from IAS.
- He also served as joint secretary on the MeitY and led a number of initiatives for ‘Make in India’ within the electronics sector.
- He has served beneath the Ministry of Rural Growth (MoRD) and laboured for the ‘Indira Awas Yojana and ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana’.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|