Samsung Axis Bank Visa credit card launched – Samsung India and Axis Bank have partnered to launch a Visa-powered credit card called Samsung Axis Bank credit card, which will offer 10% cash back on every Samsung product purchased and service used. users also can claim 10% cashback on top of existing offers.
- The cashback will be available guaranteed on both EMI and non-EMI transactions and can be benefited products such as smartwatches, tablets, laptops, refrigerators, TVs, ACs, washing, smartphones and so on.
- The cashback will be also available on payments at Samsung service centres, extended warranties and Samsung Care+ mobile protection plan.
- Samsung has allowed offers on all offline channels using Pine Lans and Benow payment interface, Samsung.com, Samsung Shop app, authorised service centres and even Flipkart.
Samsung Axis Bank Visa credit card
- Users can select between two variants, namely, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite.
- Users will be eligible for cashback up to Rs 10,000 yearly, with the monthly limit set to Rs 2,500 for the Signature card.
- Users can avail of a maximum cashback of Rs 25,000 with the monthly limit set to Rs 5,000 if they choose the Visa Infinite Samsung Axis Bank credit card.
- There is no minimum transaction value which means customers will get 10% cash back on every Samsung product they purchase irrespective of its price.
- You will be provided Edge Reward Points if you don’t buy a Samsung product.
- The Samsung Axis Bank credit card offers a fuel surcharge waiver, dining offers and complimentary access to airport lounges.
Samsung Axis Bank credit card offers and fees
- Interested users will have to pay an annual fee of Rs 500 plus taxes for the Visa Signature Samsung Axis Bank credit card.
- Visa Infinite Samsung Axis Bank credit card will be received at the annual fee of Rs 5,000 plus taxes.
- Those interested can either apply through Samsung’s dedicated webpage or using Samsung Shop, Samsung Pay, Samsung Members and Axis Bank channels.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
******** End ********