RRB Group D Latest syllabus and Notification
The Notifications Of RRB Group D 2019 vacancies: Indian Railway Recruitment Board Publishes Recuirtment Notifications of 2019. Students Who want to get a job in RRB Group D. They Should Start Preparing For Exam 2019. You can get associated with RRB Group D exams prepartion in this website. RRB Group D syllabus & Notification
Each year millions of aspirants write the Group D exams held by RRB. These exams are for the job of a RRB Group D. Group D is considered to be a very lucrative career option against other government exams as it offers high career growth and promises a bright future in banking. Considering this to be a secured, profitable white-collar job, thousands of aspirants prepare beforehand to ace the RRB Group D recruitment 2019 examinations.
In this article, you will find the A-Z of RRB Group D examinations and will give you an extra edge over others. Good luck!
The RRB Group D analysis will take place in three phases. In the first step of the computer-based test, a physical performance check will be conducted in the second phase if the applicant passes the test, the final phase of the report verification process will be performed for appointment.
1. Nationality / Citizenship
- Should be a citizen of India
Age Limit :
- Minimam : Candidate should not be less than 18 years old
- Maximum : Candidate should not be more than 31 years old.
Candidate should have 10th / ITI in any subject from NCVT / SCVT .
candidate should have Mark-sheet / Certificate
Exam Pattern of RRB Group D:
Railway Selecte candidates through Computer and Physical Efficiency section .
Latest Syllabus Of RRB Group D :
The examination mainly comprises of questions from currents affairs , General science ,Maths and Reasoning .
Questions from Reasoning are generally on Permutation-Combinations, Coding-decoding, Puzzles, Blood Relations, Direction and Sense.
Questions from maths can be from Number series, Quadratic Equations, Percentage, Ratio and proportion, SI CI , Loss and Discount, and Mensuration.
How Can I Apply For RRB Group D Exams :
there are some instructions they are needed to follow during submitting application for RRB Group D exams. they are
- To apply for application candidate needs to visit Railway official website that is http://indianrailways.gov.in/ .
- Until applying for a post, the applicant must test whether or not he / she is qualified. All Group D Post qualification details can be found on our website.
- must check details of post.
- keep your documents to upload as verfication.
- till end day , Application must be filled