Ravi Shankar Prasad launches Online Grievance Management Portal
On 14th April 2021, Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched a new portal named Online Grievance Management Portal on the occasion of Dr B.R. Ambedkar. it will be for people from Scheduled Caste to submit complaints in case they have any grievances.
- The National Commission for Scheduled Caste- NCSC has developed this portal.
- It will be used for filing complaints by the aggrieved person from the Scheduled Caste.
- The portal will provide an easier way for the Scheduled Caste population to file their complaint.
- They can register their complaint from any part of the country.
- The portal promotes the Digital India initiative to bring a change in society.
NCSC (National Commission for Scheduled Castes)
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Founder: Parliament of India
- Founded: 19 February 2004
Delhi: Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad launches ‘Online Grievance Management Portal’ of National Commission for Scheduled Castes pic.twitter.com/3z2WIL2mcl— ANI (@ANI) April 14, 2021