Ramdarash Mishra selected for Saraswati Samman 2021 – Noted poet and litterateur Prof Ramdarash Mishra will receive the prestigious Saraswati Samman, 2021, for his collection of poems ‘Mein to Yahan Hun’.
- ‘Mein to Yahan Hun’ highlights the fore different aspects of inner life, societal concerns, communalism, corruption, human perspectives, exploitation of the Dalits, disquieting urban cities, the exuberance of the seasons and climatic concerns.
poet and litterateur Prof Ramdarash Mishra
- He was born in Dumri village in Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur district on August 15, 1924.
- He has written 32 collections of poems, 15 novels, 30 short-story collections, 15 books of literary criticism, four collections of essays, travelogues, and several memoirs.
- Saraswati Samman is one of the most prestigious literary awards.
- It is distributed for outstanding literary work written in any Indian language by an Indian citizen and published within the last 10 years.
- The award carries a citation, a plaque, and a cash prize of ₹15 lakhs.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.