Rajasthan Govt launched an ambitious scheme “100 days urban employment guarantee scheme” which was proposed by chief minister Ashok Gehlot to offer 100 days of employment to needy families in urban areas on the lines of the rural employment guarantee scheme MGNREGA. over 2.25 lakh families already registered for the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Scheme.
- The scheme has been launched on September 9th, 2022.
- The 100 days urban employment guarantee scheme will cover works such as environment protection, water and heritage conservation, garden maintenance, and removing encroachments, illegal sign boards, hoardings, banners etc.
- Sanitation, cleanliness and other such works will also be included.
Rajasthan 100 days urban employment guarantee scheme
- The state govt allocated Rs 800 crores amount for the implementation scheme.
- Ministers in charge of districts will undertake the scheme in their respective areas.
- The ratio of material cost and remuneration cost for getting the work approved and executed of a “general nature” will be 25:75.
- The beneficiaries will be provided Payments within 15 days.
- Age group of 18 to 60
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|