Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Admit Card 2021: Check Exam Date
Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab announces to release of the Punjab SSSB Warder, Matron Admit Card 2021. candidates can download it from the official website or direct link (Given Below).
Update: Punjab SSSB Warder, Matron exam will be conducted on 27th, 28th, 29th August 2021.
Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Admit Card 2021: Exam Date
|Board Name||Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab|
|Post Name||– Warder,|
|Category||Admit Card 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th August 2021 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||27th, 28th, 29th August 2021|
|Selection Process||– Written Test|
– Physical Measurement Test
– Physical Efficiency Tes
– Document Verification
– Medical Exam
Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Exam Date 2021
- Punjab SSSB Warder, Matron exam will be conducted on 27th, 28th, 29th August 2021. the officials will release the Punjab SSSB Warder, Matron Admit Card 2021 on 18th August 2021 (Expected). candidates can download the Punjab SSSB Warder, Matron Admit Card 2021 PDF from the Page.
Information Available on Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Admit Card 2021?
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Time Duration
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
How To Download:
Step 1: Visit the official website @ sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Step 2: Next, you will click on the link “Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Hall Ticket 2021”
Step 3: You will be asked to enter the Register Number and Password and click on the submit button.
Step 4: You will see the hall ticket on the screen and can take a print for future use.
Required Documents for Punjab SSSB Warder & Matron Exam
Before sitting in the exam, students must have one ID proof. otherwise, you will not be permitted to attend the exam by officials. candidates can carry one of the given documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
For all the latest Updates, Download PrepareExams App.