Punjab & Sind Bank MD & CEO S Krishnan retires – Punjab & Sind Bank Limited MD & CEO, S Krishnan has retired from the role with effect from May 31, 2022. He was appointed as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Punjab & Sind Bank from the date of assumption of office till the date of his superannuation, i.e. 31.05.2022 or until further orders.
- S Krishnan is a postgraduate in Commerce (M.Com) and a qualified Cost Accountant (ICMA).
- S Krishnan took charge as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of Punjab & Sind Bank on 4th September 2020.
- Shri Krishnan was Executive Director of Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank.
- He began his carrier in Indian Bank in January 1983.
- He has a long and varied field of banking and administrative experience of nearly 38 years.
- As Board Secretary, he also took several initiatives to improve the corporate governance in Indian Bank.
- He was the head of the HR Department at Indian Bank.
- S Krishnan is the Alternate Chairman of the IBA Standing Committee on Agri & Allied Activities.
- S Krishnan also served as a member of IBA’s Sub-Committee on Performance Management System in Public Sector Bank.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.