PUBG Mobile Indian Version Top 5 announcements
PUBG Corporation announced to release PUBG Mobile in India On 12th November 2020. in this article, we will discuss regarding top 5 announcements made by PUBG Corp.
#1 $100 million investment
- PUBG Corp said that they are going to invest $100 million in India. this investment will help in boosting Indian video game, esports and entertainment industries. this will be the biggest investment by the Korean company.
#2 Exclusive esports league
- The company also said that they will invest in hosting esports league for India and it may be the highest esports event in India.
#3 data security and privacy
- Pubg Corp announced to make a partnership with Microsoft Azure in order to provide data security and privacy. the company also said that data privacy has been the top priority of the company.
#4 New Changes
- The PUBG Mobile Indian version will come with the default colour changes.
- Green hit effect – In the Indian version, players will have a green colour hit effect. however, the global version introduces several hit colour effect.
- Default character clothing – In the Indian version, players will have All characters with fully clothed.
#5 Branch office
- PUBG Corporation is going to set up a branch office in India so that smooth services will be provided to players. along with it, it will recruit more than 100 employees. it plans to make partnerships with local companies in India.
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|