PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus PDF Download – In this article, students will find the PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Syllabus PDF direct links, PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022, PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Selection Process, and so on and will get the latest and updated PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 along with Exam Pattern.
PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Posts||Group B – Legal Assistant, Law Officer|
|Selection Process||Joint Competitive Examination|
PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Question – 120 Questions
- Total Marks – 480 Marks
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
- Language –
- Mode of Exam – Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1 mark
|Part A: Concerned Subject (Law)||100||400|
|Part B: General knowledgeLogical ReasoningMental Ability||20||80|
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Admit Card|
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Answer Key|
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Results|
|PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Exam|
PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022
|Download PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Download PPSC Legal Assistant, Law Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF
Unit-1 – Code of Criminal Procedure
- Jurisdiction, Constitution and Powers of Criminal Courts; Public Prosecutor, Superior Police Officers and Aid to Magistrates and the Police; Arrest of Persons and Rights of Arrested Persons;
- FIR and Commencement of Investigation; Recording of Confession, Remand of Accused, Bail due to Non-Completion of Investigation and Completion of Investigation; Place of Inquiries and Trial; Complaints to Magistrates and Commencement of Proceeding before Magistrate;
- Charge: Contents of Charge, Effect of Error or Omission in Charge, Alteration or Addition of Charge, Joinder of Charges against Person or Persons, Exceptions to General Rule of Joinder of Charges; Trial before Court of Session;
- Trial before Magistrate – Warrant Case, Summons Case and Summary Trial; Bail, Anticipatory Bail, Cancellation of Bail, Bail Bonds; Inherent Powers of High Court.
Unit-II – Indian Penal Code
- Introduction to Criminal Substantive Law; Definitions; General Explanations; Group Liability and Joint Liability; Punishments; Abetment; Criminal Conspiracy and Offences against the State; Offences Relating to Public Servants; Offences relating to Contempt of Lawful Authority of Public Servants; Offences affecting Public Health, Safety and Morals; Culpable Homicide and Murder; Causing Death by Negligence, Dowry Death, Attempt to Murder and Attempt to commit Suicide; Hurt, Grievous Hurt, Acid Attack; Criminal Force, Assault, Outraging the Modesty of Woman, Voyeurism and Stalking;
- Rape – its Aggravated Forms and Punishment; Criminal Misappropriation of Property and Criminal Breach of Trust; Receiving of Stolen Property and Cheating.
Unit-III – Indian Evidence Act
- Definitions and Statutory Interpretation, May Presume, Shall Presume, Conclusive Proof etc.;
- Relevancy of Facts: Facts Connected with Facts in Issue; Admissions; Confessions; Dying
Declaration and Statement by Persons who cannot be called as witnesses; Relevancy of
Judgments; Expert Testimony; Oral Evidence; Documentary Evidence; Presumptions; Exclusion of oral evidence by documentary evidence; Burden of Proof and Onus of Proof; Estoppel; Competence of Witnesses; Privileged Communications; Examination of witnesses; Effect of improper admission and rejection of evidence
Unit-IV – Code of Civil Procedure
- Decree, Order, Judgement; Jurisdiction– Lack of Jurisdiction, Irregular Exercise of Jurisdiction; Place of Suing; Doctrine of Res Sub-Judice and Res Judicata; Parties to Suit and Frame of Suit – Joinder, Misjoinder and Non-Joinder and Objections as to Misjoinder and Non Joinder; Pleadings and Amendment of Pleadings; Plaint; Written Statement;
- Summoning of Parties – Issue & Service of Summons; Appearance of Parties – Appearance and Consequences of Non-Appearance; Hearing of the Suit – Framing of Issues, Disposal of Suits at First Hearing and Trial; Arrest Before Judgment, Attachment Before Judgment, Appointment of Receiver; Temporary Injunction and Interlocutory Orders;
- Commissions – Appointment, Powers, Functions and Commissions at the instance of Foreign Courts; Suits by (or) Against Government (or) Public Officers; Suits by Indigent Persons, Suits Relating to 2Public Nuisance, Suits Relating to Public Charities; Appeals – First Appeal, Second Appeal, Appeal to Supreme Court; Reference, Review and Revision; General Principles of Execution of Decree and Procedure for Execution; Inherent Powers of Civil Courts; Pleadings and Trial of Commercial Suits in Commercial Courts.
Unit-V – Constitutional Law
- Preamble, Preambular Objectives; Nature of Indian Constitution; Federal Features in
Constitution of India; Formation of the New States and Re-organization of States; Citizenship; Fundamental Rights; Fundamental Duties; Directive Principles of State Policy; Union and State Legislature; Money Bills, Finance Bills, and Other Bills; Union and State Executive;
- Judiciary – Supreme Court, High Courts, and Subordinate Judiciary; Appointment and Powers of President and Governor; Pardoning Power; Ordinance Making Power;
- Union State Legislative, Administrative and Financial Relations; Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse; Official Language; Amendment of the Constitution; Special Provisions regarding Legislature and Executive of Union Territories; Elections; Services under the Union and States.
Part-B General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
(a) General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
(i) Economic issues.
(ii) Polity issues.
(iii) Environment issues
(iv) Science and Technology.
(v) Any other current issues.
(vi) (a) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards
(b) Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
(i) Logical reasoning , analytical and mental ability
(ii) Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation.
(iii) Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.