PM Modi Unveils PM CARES for Children Scheme – Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a series of schemes for students and children affected by the pandemic under the PM CARES for Children scheme.
- Rs 4,000 would be provided through various schemes to meet the daily needs of children who lost their parents to Covid-19 and who are aged between 18 to 23 years.
- financial support for schooling, scholarships for higher education, and free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided.
- Scholarships were transferred to school-going children as well as a passbook of PM CARES for Children, and a health card under Ayushman Bharat.
PM CARES scheme:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched PM CARES for Children Scheme on 29 May 2021.
- PM CARES for Children Scheme aims to support children who have lost both their parents or legal guardian or adoptive parents or surviving parents to the Covid-19 pandemic, during the period from 11 March 2020 to 28 February 2022.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.