PM Modi Launches NIRYAT Portal to Access Export Records, Inaugurates Vanijya Bhawan – Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the NIRYAT portal for dealing with the import and export analysis of India. NIRYAT stands for National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade. NIRYAT portal will provide important real-time data to all stakeholders, Modi said after launching the portal.
- NIRYAT will act as a one-stop platform for stakeholders for easy access to critical information related to India’s foreign trade by the Centre.
- PM Modi also inaugurated the Vanijya Bhawan at New Delhi.
- Union minister of commerce and industry Piyush Goyal was also present during the event.
- Vanijya Bhawan and NIRYAT portal will bring positive changes in the field of trade and commerce, especially for MSMEs.
- Users can log in to the portal by using their usernames and passwords and access all import-export data of the country easily.
About Vanijya Bhawan:
- Prime Minister’s Office, Vanijya Bhawan is being constructed which is close to India Gate on a 4.33-acre property.
- It is envisioned as a smart building that incorporates sustainable architecture principles with a focus on energy conservation.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App