PM Modi laid foundation stone of new Parliament Building
On 10th Dec 2020, The PM Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building at Sansad Marg in Parliament Complex. during the occasion, Hardeep Singh Puri, Harivansh Narayan Singh and Ratan Tata were present.
- The new Parliament building is a part of Atmanirbhar Bharat vision which was launched by Indian Govt. Tata Projects Ltd has received this project. it will cost 971 crore rupees.
New Parliament building
- It will have bigger Lok Sabha and Rajya Chamber with the lower house and will have 888 seats. there will be 384 seats in the upper house.
- It will provide a capacity of 1224 members while a parliament session.
- It will be earthquake-resistant
- It will be made of the most modern digital technology.
- It will be built in 64,500 sqm
- It will cover indigenous architecture and will be the showcase cultural diversity.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|