PFRDA to observe NPS Diwas on 1st October
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has started off a new campaign named NPS Diwas under ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’. PFRDA will celebrate the National Pension System Diwas (NPS Diwas) on 1st October 2021 in order to promote pension and retirement planning for a carefree ‘Azad’ retirement.
- The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is also working to promote the campaign on its social media platforms with #npsdiwas.
- NPS will help in encouraging every citizen to plan towards making a financial cushion to ensure for oneself a financially sound future after retirement.
About Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
- PFRDA functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance.
- PFRDA works as the regulator of NPS to ensure orderly growth and development of the pension market.
- Founded: 23 August 2003
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Chairperson: Supratim Bandyopadhyay
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.