OnePlus appoints Navnit Nakra as India CEO and Head of India region
Smartphone maker OnePlus has appointed Navnit Nakra as its India CEO and Head of the OnePlus India region. Nakra will lead the company’s business operations and overall strategy for the country, he will play a new senior leadership role in the company.
- Before the appointment, Nakra has served as the Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Sales in India.
- he joined the company in February last year 2020.
Smartphone brand OnePlus in India
- OnePlus has emerged as one of the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the premium segment in India. the company provides smart TV, wearables, and audio devices to its customers.
- Founded: 16 December 2013, China
- CEO: Pete Lau
- Headquarters: Shenzhen, China
- Founders: Pete Lau, Carl Pei
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.