NHM MP CHO (Community Health Officer) Admit Card 2021
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) announces to release of the NHM MP CHO (Community Health Officer) Admit Card 2021. candidates can download it from the official website or direct link (Given Below).
NHM MP CHO (Community Health Officer) Exam Date
- Date of Online Written Test: March 26, 2021, and March 27, 2021 (in four shifts)
- Duration of Online Written Test: 2:00 Hours each shift
NHM MP CHO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR ONLINE WRITTEN TEST
|Subject||Percentage of |
|Demography and common health statistics 5||5|
|Community Health, Epidemiology and Disease Prevention||10|
|Maternal Health (Pregnancy and Child Birth)||10|
|Child health and Nutrition||5|
|Common Communicable diseases||10|
|National Health Programs||10|
|Analytical and Communication Skills||5|
Important points & Instruction & Guidelines:
- (a) Each question carries 1 mark for the correct answer.
- (a) Online Written Test General Instruction & Guidelines and other details shall be uploaded shortly;
- (b) E-Admit Card of all eligible candidates as per the advertised TOR shall be enabled to download 7 (seven) days before of
- Online Written Test date form www.sams.co.in;
- (c) A link for mock/ dummy test for rehearsal/practice for the CBT based online written test shall be provided on our website
- www.sams.co.in 5 (five) days before of Online Written Test.
How To Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2021
Step 1: First of all, Visit the official website @ nhmmp.gov.in.
Step 2: Next, you will click on the link “NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2021”.
Step 3: Here, you will be asked to enter your details and click on the submit button.
Step 4: You will see your MP NHM Admit Card 2021 on the screen and can take a print of it for future use.
Bookmark and Share Our PREPAREEXAMS website regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other exams updates.