National Health Authority signs a MoU with IIT Delhi to strengthen India’s response to COVID-19 crisis
Recognizing the role of innovations to strengthen India’s response to the COVID-19 crisis and preparedness for emerging healthcare needs, the National Health Authority has signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- Through this MoU, the National Health Authority (NHA) will play a role as a technical collaborator on the US Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported SAMRIDH Healthcare Blended Financing Facility.
- IIT Delhi is serving as the hosting entity for SAMRIDH.
- This initiative is implemented by a Technical Support Unit managed by IPE Global.
About National Health Authority (NHA) –
- it purposes to implement India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in the country.
- NHA has been set up to implement the PM-JAY at the national level.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.