National Doctors Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes and Messages
National Doctors’ Day is observed on 1st July every year. the main purpose of this day is to recognize and celebrate the invaluable contribution of physicians towards serving mankind. It also marks to honor the legendary physician and the 2nd Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy who was born on July 1, 1882, and died on the same date in 1962 at the ripe age of 80 years.
Doctors’ Day quotes
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
- “Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.” – Carl Jung
- “Our profession is the only one which works unceasingly to annihilate itself.” – Martin H Fischer
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness, they still remain in his debt.” – Seneca
- “Only a Life Lived for Others Is a Life Worthwhile.” — Albert Einstein
- “Always Remember the Privilege It Is To Be a Physician.” ― Daniel P Logan
former Bengal’s Chief Minister Dr BC Roy
- Dr. Roy was born on July 1, 1882, and died on a same date in 1962.
- He was also honored with the Bharat Ratna, on February 4, 1961.
- He played an important role in setting up medical institutions such as Jadavpur T.B. Hospital, Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, Kamala Nehru Memorial Hospital, Victoria Institution (college), Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, and the Chittaranjan Seva Sadan for women and children.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.